7306: Haitian radio in Chicago

From: Jacques SAINT-SURIN

I want to thank you for all the news you have sent me.The positive thing I
can
say about it is that you do not discri- minate about wheither the good or
bad
news you are sending me would be beneficial or detrimental to the
opposition or
the Fanmi Lavalas. I have used them both to the delight of my diverse
audience(Pros and Cons)

Only noble people are capable of such grandeur. Keep it up my friend! Such
quality is rare to find nowaday.

Bob! I want you to wire this information to all of your contact as soon as
you
can.

VWA LAKAY, a weekly Haitian program, hosted by Jacques SAINT-SURIN, on
WHPK,
88.5FM,Chicago (the University of Chicago Radio Station), every saturday
from
4:30 to 7:00 p.m., is now on the Internet at www.nibblebox.com. Check
International. Most of all, don't miss "KIDS VOICE" show, with Pascale and
Jacques ll, from 5:00 to 5:30p.m.

On Saturday, March 10, 2000, KIDS VOICE and VWA LAKAY are having a special
report on a big show entitled : Haiti: Vodou Visionaries. This show is
sponsored by INTUIT: The Center for Intuitive and Outsider Art and curated
by
Marilyn Houlberg, Professor at the Art Institute of Chicago in cooperation
of
Le Musee d'Art Haitien. The opening of the show took place on Friday,
March 9,
at 7:00p.m. Dr. Max Beauvoir and Sauveur St. Cyr, Voodoo priests dedicated
the
ceremony after a speech by the Consul General of Haiti, Clausel Rosembert.

Don't miss an interesting interview of  Voodoo Priest, Dr. Max Beauvoir
with
Pascale and Jacques ll of KIDS VOICE. A live Chit Chat will ensue after
the
5:30 news. Dr. Beauvoir and Vwa Lakay Host, Jacques SAINT-SURIN will have
live discussion with public participation. If you wish to participate,
call us
at (773) 702-8424.

Thanks,

Jacques SAINT-SURIN