7430: question on Haitian hip hop (fwd)

From: Elizabeth McAlister <emcalister@mail.wesleyan.edu>

Can somebody provide me with this information for an essay I am writing on
Haitian music:  What is the given name of the rap artist Bigga Haitian?  Is
he indeed Patrick Dorismond's brother?  What are his 1980s album titles?
Does anybody know his phone number or a way I could interview him?  Does
anybody know if Wyclef Jean  has ever referred to him as an influence?
Finally, if you are knowledgeable about early Haitian hip hop (groups,
songs, albums) through 1995, please email me.  I would love to talk to
somebody who is fan.  Thanks in advance
Liza McAlister
EMcAlister@Wesleyan.edu

Elizabeth McAlister, Ph.D.