7750: Help with Rural Water Supply (fwd)

From: Dave Fonda <fonphoto@snip.net>

I received a request in yesterday¹s mail for help in completing a well in Fonds-Parisien and in repairing a cistern in Belloc.

I¹ve run across people doing water projects in several parts of the country in the past, but I don¹t have any contacts for people working there currently.  Does anyone on the list know of any groups doing that type of work in the area?

An off-list reply is fine.

Thanks.

R E S P E C T;

     Dave Fonda