7768: Re: 7705: NGOs in Haiti (fwd)

From: StiddemDavid@aol.com

In a message dated 5/2/01 2:37:27 PM Eastern Daylight Time, kcooke@fiam.net
writes:

<<    Also,  I will be traveling to Madrasse, just west of Caracol, in July.
 Will anyone be in the Cap Haitian - Caracol area between the 10th and 17th?
 We could meet.

 Kevin M. Cooke
 Pure Water Haiti, Inc.
 145B Brittany Manor Drive
 Amherst, MA  01002
 413-253-5496
 kcooke@fiam.net >>

Kevin,

Do you know Rev. Laroche in Boston, or about the North Haiti Mission?  The
North Haiti Mission is located at Kayez, between Troudeno and Karakol, on
land donated by Rev. Laroche.

Laroche has been involved with the people at Madris, and help them build the
school there.  I also understand there is an effort to establish a
cooperative at Madris.

Are you involved in any of this.

David Stiddem
41 Dellwood Road