7918: Re: Documentary project on return migration (fwd)

From: Miriam Neptune <mimineptune@yahoo.com>

Hi everyone. I am a grad student at NYU. This summer I
plan to be in Haiti for a few weeks interviewing
people who have moved back to Haiti voluntarily, after
living elsewhere. I would like to find out what life
is like for people who return, and what reasons they
had for going back home. If you know of anyone who
might be interested in this project, or you have any
ideas you would like to share, please email me at
returntohaiti@yahoo.com Thank you, Miriam Neptune