8040: re Ile de la Tortue Festival. 24th may (fwd)

From: jacqualine labrom <ljacqui@haitiworld.com>

To encourage the discovery of all of Haiti I would like to let you know
about the Annual Festival which is being celebrated on the Ile de la Tortue
from the 24th of June until the 31st.  There are many programs being held
that week including live music, sailing boat races, visits to the fabulous
Pointe Ouest beach - classed as 'best beach in the Caribbean' by Condé Nast
Traveler Magazine.

Victor Edmund who runs a guesthouse on the island, and I have worked out a
program for the weekends of 23/24th of June and 30th June/1st July.  For any
of you who are interested in this, please contact me direct on
ljacqui@haitiworld.com

It would be lovely for the Corbett list members who have not yet visited
this fascinating island to have the opportunity to do so for this festival.

Jacqui Labrom

VOYAGES LUMIERE
'Journeys for the enlightened traveler'
'Voyages pour le touriste éclairé'