8073: Re: 8068: Leader Puts Condition on Haiti Talks (AP) (fwd)

From: Racine125@aol.com

<< Avril, an adviser to former dictators Francois and Jean-Claude Duvalier,
was led away
 in handcuffs and accused of plotting against national security, his son
Gregoire
 Avril said. >>

HOORAY!

Can someone tell me how his multi-million dollar case in Florida turned out?
I believe he was sued for torture by Evans Paul.

Gougue ought to be ashamed of himself - but hey, so much the better, the
Convergence shows it's true colors rushing to the defense of military
dictators.

Peace and love,

"Se bon ki ra" - Good is rare
     Haitian Proverb