8155: Re: 8146: Re Avril Arrest - Dorce TO FAedouard (fwd)

From: LAKAT47@aol.com

In a message dated 06/01/2001 3:12:11 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
FAedouard@aol.comwrites:

<< you say the they must pay for their crimes. I'm sure everyone agrees. But
one must be found guilty by a fair and impartial judge or jury. That is the
SPIRIT of the law! The "history of injustice and poor judicial system" will
continue if we stay on this path.   What next, defending arbitrary
assasinations? >>
I thought the problem was with the arrest not the trial ,which hasn't taken
place yet.  Hopefully he WILL get a jury of his peers unless he feels he has
no peers, in which case, he is going to be very unhappy.  If arbitrary
assasinations were the order of the day, he would be dead now.  So I think
that is not a valid argument.

Kathy Dorce~