13175: Corbett gets to invite folks to a party in Haiti

>From Bob Corbett:

Saturday October 5th from 4-6pm Lauri Bushey is having a coffee time at her
house for Corbettland folks to gather. I will be there and would invite as
many of you as possible to come so that we will have a chance to see each
other again or perhaps meet for for the first time.

Lauri is opening up her home and asking that people to bring a
simple snack (sweet or salty) to share. Lauri lives in the upper Delmas area
and you may contact her directly off the list for more information or
directions. Her email is: Lauri@HeartHaiti.com  You do not need to RSVP to
either her or me, just show up.

I am very appreciative of her generous offer to make her home available,
and I look forward to meeting some of you folks.

Thanks very much,

Bob Corbett