13186: Jean Du Tuyau asks Casimir for outstanding clarification

From: ViandeMoulue@aol.com

Mister Casimir,

In the world of politically extraordinary logic, you made an outstandingly
confusing and confusable statement. You wrote, lavishly and forcefully,
but
confusingly, that "A good comparison when diplomacy fails we have war.The
nation will survive after Aristide. May your personal interest
reconcilewith
such notion."

Do you mean that our commonly savvy people like your great self, should
have
Aristide remove, removable by force of war, like civil war, or something
like
that kind of thinking, thoughtfully? I am not understanding, correctly at
that
correcting idea of your great self. I am not a Lavalas moun fou, crazily
speaking. I only thought, now that I have been in the United Great States,
for
the past 14 months, that a president is elected for definitive definite
time,
definitely. Do you advocate, advocacy of a coup d'etat to make our land of
the
great greatness in Dessalines, Toussaint, Petion et Christophe, do you
advocay
of coup d'etat, war?