13689: Du Tuyau Re: 13671: Lafleur and French-Frenchy (fwd)

From: ViandeMoulue@aol.com

Dear Mrs. Lafleur ,

French beautiful. I had teacher Haiti in Haiti. French beautiful. Never say one (uno) creole word. He smart, very nice guy and good everybody, riche, poor, every body with a body.

But, but, French no most word Creole. Creole beautiful language, image, everything.  Creole very Haiti. French used all the time to bluff, the blofeurs and politichiens (oh sorry, politicians) love speak French. Every Haitian speak French to you, suspect him or her; he and she wants your bourse, wallet, purse. That's why Haitian love speak french. You look serious people and people say oh, you smart because you speak french. French nice language. If I file, sorry, courting woman beautiful, I say in french "bčl ti fi", and she like me all time. So you see, you right. French beautiful beautiful.

Okay, I speak French now,
Du Tuyau pour les intimes dans l'intimité de l'intime.