13777: Jean Du Tuyau and Mister Simidor, and food analogy (fwd)

From: ViandeMoulue@aol.com

Dear Mister Simidor,

I sorry I no chance write back weekend. Computer send attachment America Online. No good for Mister Corbett. No post. I today go to job and boss tell okay I use his computer. So I use now after I eat sleep food (manje dómi).

Okay, serious now. You know Maurice Sixto, Mister Simidor? You like his Zabčlbók? Remember he say, "if you walk and look for food, you'll find food, but be careful to no be bloated" (mache chache pa dómi san soupe se vre, men l' kon kontre ak de manje k' gonfle l' tou), that happen to Lavalas. Now Lavalas bloated because Lavalas eat all food in 2000 elections. No share and now Lavalas needs Imodium A-D.

But problem is, opposition Convergence needs Ex-Lax to stop stomach problem: Convergence and spiteful left-wing opposition problem too. This problem now in Haiti, simple logic Haitian politics. If you cannot eat food and you hungry, you no ask to share, you throw flies in food so no one can eat. That's what happens with Lavalas. (I think english better now). Meanwhile, no worry Haitian people suffer because we (Convergence and spiteful left-wing opposition) no have power. Who cares? Poor people vote wrong people so we poison food for them so nobody eats. We can always eat food foreign, food kennedy. So who cares Haiti suffers?

Now, I don't know why you want cards reshuffled when same game can be played now but just reshuffle deck? Why you want new cards when game requires same card until 7 Février 2006. If you win 2003 elections, chef gouvernement is opposition. Aristide blocked like a doll-president (president pope twčl).

I truly sorry. Really, really no understand. This problem about country, no individual. This about country.

I know, I know. Everybody has issues with tčt chóv (head bald) Aristide. But constitution very clear, right? So how you constitute Etat de Droit, rule of law if you can't respect law yourself? Why always looking for roulo kompresč (malere poor people) to manifestation-demonstration for you, not to make sure you have partisans for next elections in 2003, but to destroy constitutionality? That no very smart for smart people. That very, very, very, very sad for Haiti. I very serious here. I very serious this morning because I sad my, your people, all people Haitian no understand that order and discipline make good country, stability, and respect from other great nations and from themselves first.

Anyway, this good experience now everybody can learn. Why? Because now, everybody knows to be more careful next time when voting. Not everybody Lavalas or opposition next time I hope.

I know you no agree with logic here. But this no heart, emotional, girl-friend-boy-friend  problem. This question regards, intelligence, reason, logical attributes (this my boss restaurant say in beautiful english). I wish Haiti good luck with politicians still problem emotion with Aristide.

Okay my brother? I nothing more to say.

Jean Du Tuyau le solitaire dans la solitude d'étre un homme seul tout seul seulement.