13799: Pina posts Norton and comments on yesterday's events (fwd)

From: kevin pina <kpinbox@hotmail.com>

NOTE: Now this is more like the Norton I know and love so well. This is a
lie: "In the capital, more than 2,000 Aristide supporters marched through
the streets. Some demonstrated outside the National Palace and, on the way,
stoned an African studies center where anti-government students were
meeting. "  Anyone interested in the truth can request photos from me of
yesterday's event in the capital. I was there when the "anti-government
students", numbering all of fifteen, tried to provoke violence. Better luck
next time with palming off fabrications under the guise of objective
journalism guys. By the way, Mr. Norton was nowhere to be seen yesterday,
must be nice to have the luxury to sit back and make this stuff up from the
comfort of your livingrooms.

Haiti Crowds Call For President's Ouster
Mon Nov 25, 8:53 PM ET

By MICHAEL NORTON, Associated Press Writer

[Article just posted from another poster a few minutes earlier.]