13926: Monsanto: Re: 13924: Sainno: "YO" is DEAD (fwd)

From: edner monsanto <emonsanto@worldnet.att.net>

Fabina, I am deeply sorry to inform you that contrairly to the reporting of
Woodring "YO" is alive and well. Here in the american diaspora particularly
the Afrocentric community, "YO" is thriving well. In fact, without a doubt,
if you drop by one of these neighbohood you may find yourself being
identified as "YO".
This is the same individual who was brought to Haiti during the 1915-1934
american occupation. Soon the master left, it was bad manners to call
someone "YO" short for "you" and as of today I do not turn around or answer
to the calling of "YO". I am so pleased to let you all know that anytime
somebody quote "YO" as a reference to me, I joyfully remind my informant to
keep the info... as a secret between him/ her and "YO".
Unfortunately, it seems difficult to refute "YO" when it stand for a group,
a gang, a political party,  an agency  and so forth. Believe me! I am still
trying to request proper ID.