14088: Nadal replies to Ives on FRAPH's Leadership (fwd)

From: Olivier Nadal <o_nadal@bellsouth.net>

I repeat myself and confirm once more that Mrs.Mireille Durocher Bertin was
not a FRAPH leader. It is maybe the time for all the Lavalas propagandists
to stop taking us , the children of God  for wild ducks.
Now, the Haiti Report of the National Truth and Justice Commission,(what a
nice name!) was never published.Why? Also .I will be very much interested to
know the names of the  personalities who worked on that report. Just to see
if they are credible.

Usually 100% of the Lavalas reports are propaganda.Nothing objective.They
add the  names of people they want to destroy to any report or investigation
to get rid of them.

In your post, Mr.Ives, you attached a paragraph of the report written in
french.I do not know if you understand french. But I do.
It is written : " Le Comite central aurait ete constitue de Jodel
Chamblain,etc..." that means that the people who wrote this report were not
even sure who was in the committee. Yourself you translate in english" FRAPH
Central Committee is reported to been composed of...." instead of " the FCC
would have been composed of....".
I just wanted to tell you ,Mr.Ives ,that I know that Mrs.Mireille Durocher
Bertin was not a Fraph member.

Olivier Nadal