14122: Nadal: Re:14118:Dorval:Re:14107:Chamberlain:Re:14116:Karshan:Nadal replies to Aristide's racist speech in les Cayes. (fwd)

From: Olivier Nadal <o_nadal@bellsouth.net>

I am not surprised to read the demagogic reply of Mrs.Karshan in her post
14116 and her refusal to post on this list the speech of Jean Bertrand
Aristide in les Cayes, December 5th,2002 in which JBA made some racists
statements against the haitian mulattos(the so-called haitian bourgeoisie)
and the white people. Mrs.Karshan has no problem to post the Lavalas
propaganda in post 13987 with a title saying that "100,000"welcome Aristide
in les Cayes through AHP,a propaganda media tool to serve the dictatorial
regime of JBA.
Mrs.Karshan cannot post the full speech of Aristide,because if she does it
,she will be fired and lose her job at the national palace.In post 13990,
Lonbrit Ayisyen asked for a copy of JBA's speech, Karshan answered in post
13992 to go on the palace website ,then Mr. Chamberlain in his post 14107
asked again for a copy of the  speech.

You will definetely find  Aristide' s speech ,  but not the part where
Aristide lose his mind (once again) and his control and starts attacking
,viciously, the business community and the mulattos on the color of their
and their hair , just to take his revenge against the organizers of the
December 3rd peaceful rally and the organizers of the general strike in
Port-au-Prince December 4th,2002.
It is a really a flat excuse from Mrs. Karshan to avoid this very
interesting  subject of  the Lavalas and Aristide  racism against the
mulattos just by saying that the text " is very long", and I add, boring
too.The article in the Miami Herald of today published in post 14116
"Aristide says the vast majority of Haitians support him", written by Jim
Defede and Marika Lynch , is very long too .It is  a good example of
Aristide' lies and propaganda.

Herr Dorval, if you really want to find all JBA's speech to read it, you can
write to the Nouvelliste or Haiti Observateur,they will send you a copy.You
can also listen to radio Haiti Focus on the net. It is not difficult.

By hearing Jean Bertrand Aristide's racist statements in les Cayes against
the haitian business community, we haitians that are fighting for a better
Haiti , for our freedom  and for a democratic environment where every
haitian will respect each other,and where we will all work for the
development of the country without being kidnapped , harassed and killed by
the Lavalss regime, we come to the conclusion that we will never have peace
and democracy with Ariside in power. Aristide is more insane and
irresponsible than ever. Aristide's heart is  rotten , filled with  anger
and bitterness against a group of haitians that have also fought  for
Haiti's independance.
This racism is unacceptable from a so called "leader of the people".

Olivier Nadal