14138: Sanba: Re:14135: Antoine - Take a break from politics... (fwd)

From: sanba@juno.com

I may understand your concern, but in a way politics is unavoidable.
Even though I disagree with a lot being said on the list, I can say it is healthy democracy that Haitian learn how to become and stay politically tolerant.
Even more, even the site you have just proposed is political to some extent. At least we must understand that a certain ideology permeates both the site and your suggestion. What is it is behind the scope of my view. Above all,if we must avoid statements we cannot fully prove.
Having said so, I encourage Tyrone Edmond to focus on the well-being of his family, his extended family, his friends, his pair, his country or countries. This is eminently political. In this sense, I am very interested in having him on my show for an interview. Never mind he is from Cape-Haitian, more naturally said Okap...

Thank you for the note