14197: Senou: You Must Engage (fwd)

From: Senou <senou@yahoo.com>

You must engage

The Celebration continues just right after Christmas,
now we are celebrating the Kwanzaa then come January
first, as You  know All, it is Haiti’s independence
Day. Next Year, the Haitian people will celebrate
Haiti’s 200 years of freedom. It would be a great
opportunity for each and everyone to reflect on what
we have done, on what we have accomplished together as
a nation.
The best way to approach this coming year is not to
lay blame on anyone but start doing positive stuff for
the country. You see a problem, let fix it and nobody
gets blame.
I wish that Haitians learn how to communicate and talk
to each other, in a large community if we are always
in agreement something is wrong; we have to learn to
respect people and principle. The fact that you don’t
agree with someone and use that to destroy that person
flamboyant career is a joke; it is not going to work.
 This coming year, I wish the best for my country
origin; those of you wherever you are do you your best
to assist your community and your homeland. But in
order to assist, you must be able to help yourself
first. Remember success brings more successes.
You expect to have negative people everywhere but
don’t let them have an impact in your life, when
helping people, let them know that you are helping
them and let them know there is a limit.
We have a nickname: we never finish anything but
whatever you are going to do, you must have the
support of many, but we are consumers; we expect
people to do for us and we never really initiate
anything on our own.
And when our own brothers and sisters initiate
something, we will do our best to stop it, we will
find a way to tarnish his/her name and since we know
people will always protect and defend their name, they
will give up.
Now what happen when you are dealing with someone who
does not give up and will finish every race he/she
starts with or without you.
This is going to take place in HCR
The beauty of a nation, it has many kids. We shall not
let our political view destroyed our friendship, we
shall not let our religion affiliation destroyed our
family. We are one nation; we shall stand for our
country today, tomorrow and forever.
We all have hope and aspiration but sometimes you are
surrounded with the wrong people who can dash it. The
best way is to cut it and ask question later.
Ladies and Gentlemen:
I wish you all a Happy New Year and I wish you a Happy
Independence Day. Well you might say with what is
going on right now in Haiti that you will not
celebrate. You do not celebrate what these folks are
doing right now in our country that used to be a
Paradise in the Caribbean but what our ancestors had
done and what our ancestors had accomplished. We have
Toussaint Louverture le premier des noirs; people are
talking about Mr. Nelson Mandela, we have Toussaint,
we have Henri Christophe who left us the biggest
fortress in this continent: The Citadelle.
My friends keep your hope alive and I strongly believe
that one day Haiti will become once again a great
nation. This decadence era will pass and don’t ever
underestimate the will and the determination of the
son’s and daughters of Haiti in this planet. Haitians
have to work together to change Haiti, foreigners will
assist you, but you have to do the work my friends,
you cannot cross your arms and expect people to do it
for you.
Happy Holidays

Joseph Alfred
Founder/CEO