14210: Louverture 1803: Re:14176 from Benodin about Manigat (fwd)

From: louverture1803@juno.com

In keeping with the list tradition (Mr. Lord Chamberlain is a good example), I believe Mr. Benodin should divulge if he's working or ever worked for the great ex-president (the Haitian military God bless their souls while they are in hell), owner of 15 diplomas who thinks he cannot
serve his country unless he's president again M. Leslie Manigat.
I remember a Mr. Benodin who used to work for Manigat when the larger than life professor was president and was forced to leave Haiti because of some graft problem. Are you related to that Mr. Benodin who made quite well ($) when he came here in Miami?
Just asking.
Jacques Louverture

Only $9.95 per month!
Visit www.juno.com