14240: senou: Expectation (fwd)

From: Senou <senou@yahoo.com>

Good morning folks,
Today, I can comunicate with you because you have
access to the net and you have succeeded in some ways
otherwise it would be almost impossible to get in
touch with you.
Let say, we are acquaintant. Don’t forget where you
come from and whatever you are going to do; make sure
the people in your hometown can be benefited from it.
Imagine seeing Haitians from everywhere helping their
birthplace by putting library,Dispensaire ( small
hospital), Technical School, telephone, electricity
and helping in the artisanat sector and find
market oversea to sell their product. Most of you who
travel you see resting area in every single interstate
road, can we assist each community to build public
toilet in most major highways in the country? this can
be done my friends.
	Last month, we were terrified and upset when we saw a
boat loaded with refugees in U.S. water; it was not
the first time nor the last time to see this type of
event. Many had organized protest but if it was a show
and what have been done after that? We are playing on
people emotion and move away from the real problem.
When attacking a problem, one must get to
the root of that problem. To prevent people from
risking their lives at sea one must create
opportunity for them where they live and we have to
give them hope as well. The Diaspora, the Friends of
Haiti and Haitians who remain in Haiti can play a big
role in changing the face of Haiti. But we must
organize ourselves first.
  HCR is going to play the same role the Jews
organization have been playing for the state of Irael
since its creation in 1948 and this is why we are
looking for serious, responsible and dedicated people
to join this organization.
	Mission: Becoming the backbone support of Haiti and
portrait Haiti positively to the
outside.
	 Since most of you are wired therefore you will be
able to file a comprehensive registration
package online. at this present moment, we are on a
vacation mode and the Webmaster is preparing to leave
the bachelor lifestyle so, he is a little busy. We
know that you have a life already and we want to make
it effortless for you, we are going to use the
internet to do various tasks. We are not in the rush
but in the meantime check out some Jews organization
in your area this will give you an idea about what you
expect to see in HCR and how you can play an important
role in that organization.
    Most of you like myself have been living away from
Haiti for over 19 years and expect to remain where we
are for years to come and most of you have adopted the
nationality of the country in which you live, which is
good.
Expect HCR to be run and operated like any first class
organization in the world, afterall,you are going to
deal with a bunch of professional and successful
Haitian and non Haitian throughout the world who will
focus on assisting Haiti and portrait Haiti positively
to the outside.

Happy New Year

Joseph Alfred, Educator
Founder/CEO of HCR