14446: de Verteuil: Re: 14322: Wilson: on the visa charges (fwd)

From: Patrick & Mica de Verteuil <pdeverteuil@yahoo.com>

I am happy to report that yesterday I picked up at the Jérémie airstrip two
ladies, one French and one American, who arrived in P au P by air on the 4th
of January 2003. They report that:
1.) There were no special immigration lines for Foreigners.
2.) There were no Visa forms to fill out.
3.) No entry fee was mentioned or charged.
It seems that the Visa/Entry Fee panic can safely be laid to rest.... until
the next time!
Happy New Year
Patrick