14348: Du Tuyau asking" What is the truth in truthfullness?" (fwd)

From: ViandeMoulue@aol.com

Dear Mister and Misses Everybody,

Happy New Year of the same January, February, and March, etc. of a new year number, 2003. As the year was going 2002 was going somewhere I don't know where exactly but gone away in a world past, I asked to me for question: What is the truth?

Mister Strosky writes beautiful English in newspaper Miami. I read. I say, "oh, this nice writing". After that, I read Mister Strosky is no good because mister Strosky has money from government Haitian in Haiti. So therefore, Mister Strosky's truth no truth. If Mister Strosky truth is truth, mister Strosky truth still is no good truth because Mister Strosky's truth receives dollars to tell the truth. So to tell the truth, you no receive money from Lavalas.

Now, Mister Strosky has weird name. So I suspicious too. Almost something like Trotsky? Bad, bad, bad. Now Mister Strosky truth infinitely no good truth.

Okay, okay, other question I ask myself. I read this week in Corbett village on list email, I read last week that people criminal kill all time all the time for gouvernment. To sbe specifically specific, in post 14256, Mister Simidor says beautifully those terms:  <<<People like Seide are killed every day, their bodies dumped in places mostly accessible to pigs and dogs who feed on them.  I’m not impressed by crocodile tears.>>>

So if I understand a little well, he says that they no find body in the morning. People dead, but no body is find on streets or anywhere. Lavalas kill people all time all the time at night in the dark. But nobody see dead people. So I ask journalist, I arrogant. I have journalist friend foreign. I say, journalist, why you no write story? You no friendly-friend Lavalas. Journalist tell me: "okay, Du Tuyau, okay, okay, here is truth. All killings at night every night say here on list is done for real pou tout bon every night. You no see people dead in the morning. I no see people dead in the morning. You no see no blood. I no see no blood. You know why?"

I say no, I no know why. Journalist tell me seriously with serious face: "it's because of UFO's".

I say, UFO's? What is UFO's? She say, UFO's are Unidentified Flying Object; they come at night every night after killing by lavalas zombi. Lavalas has contract with UFO's. They pick-up dead people so journalists, human rights groups, no body see them. So Lavalas clever a lot. They hire UFO's for dirty job cleaning.

So I think, think, think, and think. I decide that I now will open newspaper magazine English to let everybody Mister and Misses on Corbett list know. I now open magazine and I call magazine, Magazine Zombi. My goal for magazine is for magazine to "tell truth all truth nothing but the truth so help me God in the skies". But I need beautiful English writers to write for me because, my English no good still. I only 23 months in the great United States and I learning to speak language beautiful and beautifully.

No writers here please to help me launch Magazine Zombi? I will be Baron Samedi, the God of the dead in mythology Haitian mythology.

Du Tuyau, passionate for the truth in the truthfulness of things for telling the truth for no money but for passion of truth.