14372: Burnham replies to Du Tuyau ki genyen gwo tet fe mal from UFO's (fwd)

From: thor burnham <thorald_mb@hotmail.com>

Posted by Thor Burnham in Port-au-Prince:

Dear Viande Moulue:

A thousand apologies for the impending concussion. I didn't mean to alienate
you with my last post.  I try not to use arguments that are out of this
world, but sometimes I get carried away, just like those bodies that get
swept up the UFO's.

But it does indeed sound like it will be a dreadful winter. I'm sure glad
i'm here in Haiti where it's cho, cho, cho! Do you get to see the Northern
lights where you are at? Some people think the Northern Lights are UFO's.
Sometimes Haitians think blans are aliens. Sometimes blans treat Haitians
like they are from another world.

You know, come to think of it, maybe your journalist friend is on to
something. UFO's picking up dead bodies would explain why the dogs bark all
through the night. Must be a lot of bodies, cause the dogs never shut up.
Must be a lot of UFO's, too. Except they missed one in the Petion-ville
mache a few weeks back. Eventually the Mairie de Petion-ville took it away
in a don de Taiwan garbage truck. I wonder if the UFO's were angry?

I wish the UFO's would take the dogs and roosters at the same time, and
maybe even swoosh down on the religious group that sings across the ravine
at 4 a.m., three times a week. It would answer their prayers, don't you
think? And mine.

I like the idea of Magazine Zombi. Do you have to be a Zombi to write for
it? But, if you are a zombi, can you actually write? Or, do you get someone
else to write for you while you walk around zombified? What if you are still
buried and you can't meet a deadline? I wonder if we have any zombies on the
corbett list?

But, a question Du Tuyau.
Do zombies know they are zombies? I sure feel like a zombie sometimes. At
least I think I feel like a Zombie. How would i know? Do you ever feel like
a zombie, Du Tuyau? Are you a zombie? I wonder if I am.

best,
Thor Burnham