14447: Student needs help

From: Janejason@aol.com

[Please reply directly to Janejason]

I am a student that is doing a paper on starting a business in Haiti.  I
can
only find American sites on this subject. do you know how to contact a
person
say in a chat room  that speaks english that would speak with me.  I tried
contact the Haitian American Institute in Port au Prince and every
government
agency I can think of. There seems to be a huge problem with the internet
sites
temporarily not working.  I would  appreciate any information you could
give me
or a person to contact who may have some information on this subject, it
is
hard to get a fair picture of the situation in Haiti, and I have not been
there
only too the DR.  Can I become a Haitian citizen, are their laws harsh.
Thanking you in advance.  Jason    Janejason@aol.com.