14541: Bushey: Feb 9 Fete in PAP (fwd)

From: Lauri Bushey <laurib@haiti.maf.net>

Greetings all,

For those of you in Port au Prince area, please mark down on your calendars
now for my annual "Sweets Open House". I will host this Valentines party
on Sunday Feb 9th, 2003 from 2:00-4:30 pm at my Delmas home.
Please write to me off line for directions or more information.

There is usually quite a few guests including a sprinkling of Corbett folks
who stop in to sample my cookies and desserts, plus to meet new people and
re-new acquaintances. This year I'm having the band 'Kafe Kreyol' entertain
as well.
They usually play Saturday evenings at Hotel Montana.

Lauri Bushey