14563: Labrom: Re: 14553: Ryan-Re:travel to Haiti? (fwd)

From: jacqualine labrom <voyageslumiere@haitelonline.com>

I have tourists coming in and out and we've travelled over various areas
without any problems. Its always a bit difficult if there are demonstrations
but from a visitor's point of view nothing bad is normally targetted at
visitors or tourists.

They are not doing anything about the visa - no-one is even filling in the
forms now and they are certainly not asking for money.

Jacqui Labrom

LOOK AT THE NEW STUFF ON MY WEBSITE: www.voyageslumierehaiti.com

VOYAGES LUMIERE

'Journeys for the enlightened traveller'
'Voyages pour le touriste éclairé'
'Los viajes para el turista iluminado'

Please note my new office/home phone number
249-6177 + cell phone 557-0753