14598: Mayas: Empire State Building Will Honor Haitian Flag Day (fwd)

From: jocelyne mayas <makandale@yahoo.com>

GOOD NEWS.
                  May 12, 2003
The Empire State Building will honor Haitian Flag Day
Bicentennial.
Please watch for our Blue & Red on May 12, 2003 in
honor of Haitian Heritage Month.

Due to prior annual lighting schedule committed to
Police Memorial Day, all blue, from May 13 to May 18,
it is not possible to have our bicolour on the 18.
however, It will be illuminated on May 12, 2003.

Please forward this post to all your contacts and
friends.

Se drapo sa a ki fè yo konnen nou se pèp Dessalines
kenbe fèm,
jocelyne mayas