14600: SFclinics1: Re: Responding to 14595: VAnderkp: Car rental in Haiti? (fwd)

From: SFclinics1@aol.com

No matter how you slice it, vehicle rental in Haiti does not seem to come
cheap.  The next to the last time I was over I found it no more expensive to
put a down payment on a new Nissen through the dealership in P-au-P.  That
gave me a little over a month and by then I was able to sell my local
congregatoion on making the monthly payments.  This allowed me a vehicle to
operate with when I was in Haiti and our native pastor an additional vehicle
(blessing) when he had to carry the load alone.

IF YOU WISH TO NOT RECEIVE THIS EMAIL REGARDING HAITI, RETURN THIS MAILING TO
ME AND ENTER "REMOVE" INTO THE SUBJECT MATTER.  YOUR NAME WILL BE PROMPTLY
DROPPED FROM MY LIST.  Thanks, Tommy
                                            VOCATVS
                                             ATQUE NON
                                             VOCATVS
                                            DEUS ADERIT
                                    Bidden or not bidden, God is present
                                                            Carl Jung

I greet you with love in His name
Tommy Eugene Shafer-Henderson
563-323-5068 <ANez14U@aol.com>
2034 West 5th Street
Davenport, Iowa 52802-1006
PS  Please visit the Hunger Site today and every day.
Every time you do you feed a few hungry people somewhere in the world.
<<A HREF="http://www.thehungersite.com";>">http://www.thehungersite.com></A>
It cost you nothing but a moment of your time, there are no strings attached
and BEING HUNGRY HURTS

The light is reached not by turning back from the darkness, but by going
through it. (Unknown)