14661: LeGrace Benson: Health materials

From: LeGrace Benson <legrace@twcny.rr.com>

To all on list that know of health materials IN KREYOL that can be used in
clinic for migrant farmworkers:

We have used some materials from various sources (2001) with success. We
now
can use additional materials and will refresh our store of things already
used.

We especially hope to find videos that can be shown in a waiting room:
any
health or nutrition topic, especially on AIDS, diabetes, hypertension and
repetitive stress injuries.
We need to purchase additional anatomical systems charts;
kreyol handy-books for health service profesionals;
picture books (bilingual would be great) on health, nutrition, and family
topics.

Some on this list responded to the 2001 call. We would like to have your
newest
list with prices.  If anyone wants to donate materials, the Migrant Health
project will be grateful.

Hope to hear from those of you who have information soon.

LeGrace Benson
legrace@twcny.rr.com