14672: Du Tuyau to Higbie's Habeas Corpus (fwd)

From: ViandeMoulue@aol.com

Mister or Missers Higbie say for me like this:

Du Tuyau, in a message to Burnham you said:

<<You know now for defintely true that habeas corpus in country Haiti like Haiti is tricky.>>

-What do you mean by that?  I thought that one thing Haiti had a lot of was bodies...

Missers or Mister Habeas Higbie,

I say simple I think something no great. You ask me question and I see that this morning you ask me question. Maybe I give you little answer with illustrative reality of Haiti.

The last time I read on Mister Corbett the analysis of Habeas Corpus from Habeas Corpus group, Group asks gouvernement Haiti for arresting Kiben, Amiot Metayer. I ask Habeas Corpus group why they no ask for arresting for Jean Tatoune, they no never answer. After I see they no answer couple days later, I go sit in restaurant with big salad bowl in my hand and I laugh, and laugh, and laugh. Why? Simple. I know they made big mistake because they got caught in cross fire and they get a little burning on their hand. This is how I thought problem will come for Habeas Corpus.

Metayer at time, Lavalas. Tatoune at time, anti-Lavalas. Okay? Okay, so... I suspicious that when Tatoune under big pressure, Tatoune become Lavalas. Guess what? That is exactly what happened in the exactness of things. Tatoune now demonstrate couple weeks before for Lavalas in Gonaives.

But now, Habeas Corpus no can ask for Tatoune to arresting Tatoune too, because they no do that first time. If they a little more careful first time, and play fair both ways and ask for arresting both people, they come out credibility augmented higher. But because they want to corner Lavalas in the corner of bad things all-time-all-the-time, they no understand that politics Haiti politics is like murky water. If you no be careful, you fall in murky water and you no even come out dirty like kochon-kreyól-national-pig. You come out like moun fou unreliable habeas corpus because you look too partisan. That's why for instance Mister Jean-Jacque Honorat's Habeas Corpus group finish before in murky water and come out dead like bad frog.

Maybe I answer your question little bit. Trick for Haiti is for always to be careful, even when you support because Haiti today, honesty of facts very difficult to figure out lots of times. If you on side for people everybody whatever body is (malere kou gran nèg), you almost never losing because your fairness in thinking is good for country in long term.

Let me go clean apartment Mister or Misses Higbie. I have big date for tonight with little friend beautiful. We have little thaw weather not too cold. So I bought some new VS for little friend so we can go outside watch for UFO's while she only has VS and fake fur coat on tonight. Ah the prospect make me smile little bit tout trande dan mwen all my 32 teeth.

Bye-Bye Mister or Missers Higbie.