14681: Nadal:" Re : Pass it to your friends ! (fwd)

From: Olivier Nadal <o_nadal@bellsouth.net>

I have received the following email last week written in french and ask for
an translation. It is worth reading it and pass it to the to all haitians
and foreigners who wish to help Haiti get out of the Lavalas narco-
dictatorship!
Thank you .
Olivier Nadal

Email

Please pass on all 184 members of the group
***

Ladies and Gentlemen:

I have just read this wire dated January 29 2003 from Radio Metropole, and
the content really appalled me. It reads as follows:

“Discontentment of Foreign Businessmen targeted by Jean Bertrand Aristide’s
Party in Power”
The Members of Parliament of the Lavalas regime came up with a new scheme
aiming at screening all foreigners established in Haiti, and targeting
primarily businessmen who embraced the strike decreed on Friday 24 January
2003.  The scheme is widely condemned …

I applaud the article Dr. Dunois Cantave wrote on January 24 2003, “Loi des
hors-la-loi” (Law of the Outlaws):
Consider Mildred T. Aristide.  She is an American citizen who is not
occupying any office in the general government that is recognized by the
Haitian Constitution.  Yet, Mrs. Mildred T. Aristide did not only limit
herself to be a part of and accompanying an official Haitian delegation to
the United Nations, but she presided it.
Consider Yvon Neptune, the Prime Minister de facto, who declined to prove
that he never renounced to his Haitian citizenship.   Yet, it is generally
know that many members of the Fanmi Lavalas as well as senior officials of
the de facto Government have foreign citizenships.  The “Members of
Parliament” of this Government are questionable, immoral people, involved in
all kinds of illegal activities and unlawful traffics, and they are now
attacking Haitian citizens of foreign origins and foreigners working and
investing in Haiti, therefore creating jobs and reducing the alarming,
unending rate of unemployment. This is plainly unacceptable.

Ladies and Gentlemen, I have been living in the United States for two
decades now.  My contacts with some notorious public figures have enabled me
to obtain official, genuine information.  I have verified them and they have
enlightened me on the falsity, sham, dishonesty, hypocrisy, betrayal, and
perjury of many politician men and women in my country.

In fact, those who gave up their nationality and became US Citizens are
serving in the Haitian Government in offices that the Constitution of 1987
prohibits them to engage in.  The American Embassy in Haiti is very well
aware of this fact.  It is not wrong for a Haitian citizen or a citizen of
any other country to take on a foreign nationality.  This is not the
question.  As Haitians, what we are looking for is loyalty in the Haitian
Administration.  It is time that we, Haitians, learn to live according to
the law and stipulations of our Constitution.  For your own enlightenment,
let me give you some examples of Haitian civil servants who became US
citizens to the contempt of the Constitution and Laws of the Republic of
Haiti, and are occupying offices that only those who have never given up
their nationality can.  I have decided to communicate this information to
you because I am convinced that you are honest people, regardless of your
nationality, and that you are working toward the emergence of an era of
peace, legality and development exempt from monkey business in Haiti.

For your information, here is a partial list of foreign citizens working for
the State of Haiti and they are passing themselves off as “purebred”
nationalists.  The first two are in flagrant violation of the Constitution
of 1987.

 Yvon Neptune, US Passport # 035349148 – Date of birth:  November 8 1946 –
Prime Minister.
 Wilner Content, US Passport # 025431159 – Date of birth:  September 20
1964 – Deputy.
 Joseph Philippe Antonio, US Passport # 46890596 – Date of birth:  July 22
1939 – Secretary of State.
 Martine Deverson, US Passport # 28021088 – Date of birth:  November 11
1959 – Tourism Minister.
 Leslie Goutier, US Passport # 044776893 – Date of birth:  October 19
1942 – Trade Minister.
 Gabriel Zephir, US Passport # 041219617 – Date of birth:  September 29
1959 – General Manager Trade Ministry.
 Hermann Nau, US Passport # 28982715 – Date of birth:  January 5 1948 –
Undersecretary to the Sports Ministry.
 Jean-Claude Desgranges, US Passport # 035363423 – Date of birth:  July 6
1947 – Secretary to Aristide’s Private Cabinet.
 Annette Auguste, (Alias SO Ann) US Passport # 042850927 – Date of birth:
August 30 1944 – Supplier of  “rigwaz” (whip made of twisted cattle skin).
 Alina Sixto, US Passport # 140390045 – Date of birth:  March 24 1947–
Buyer of rigwaz.
 Ricot Dupuy, US Passport # 030188548 – Date of birth:  June 5 1953 –
Propagandist of the Lavalas regime at Radio Soleil New York, author of the
fake information according to which the passport of Neptune was that of a
deceased person.
 Frantz Gabriel, US Passport # 156692439 – Date of birth:  November 2
1945 – Helicopter Pilot.
 Mildred Trouillot, US Passport # 110573529 – Date of birth:  February 26
1962.
 Christine Aristide US Passport # Z7808897 – Date of birth:  November 8
1996.
 Michaelle Aristide, US Passport # Z8078752 – Date of birth:  September 8
1998.

With this information in hand, it is up to you to compel the US Embassy to
confirm officially the American citizen citizenships in particular of Yvon
Neptune and “Deputy” Wilner Content in the name of the “Freedom Information
Act”.  These men have been in offices prohibited to them according to the
Constitution of 1987 (see the articles 91; 96 and 157 below).  The term of
Mr. Yvon Neptune must not continue and we must prevent the nation to
celebrate its bicentennial under the auspices of a charlatan.

Should the US Embassy take a hard line with the matter, you will have to ask
Yvon Neptune directly to provide his passport showing the stamped dates of
entry into the United States for the following trips:
1. March 29 – 31 2002 Port-au-Prince / JFK / Port-au-Prince
2. June 29 – July 2 2002 Port-au-Prince / JFK / Port-au-Prince
3. October 10 – 13 2002 Port-au-Prince / JFK / Port-au-Prince
4. November 5 – 10 2002 Port-au-Prince / JFK / Port-au-Prince

Among the four trips mentioned above, only the one on October 10 was
publicly announced and at the last minute, because a delegation left to the
funerals of Renaud Bernadin.  He could not pass over it in silence.  One
should note that before Yvon Neptune became Prime Minister and whilst
President of the National Assembly, he traveled abroad between November
1-13, 2001and made two stops, one in New York and one in Canada.  On
November 1st, he arrived in New York, and left it on November 13, using his
US Passport of course.  During this particular stay, he gave an interview to
a Haitian journalist in Canada, Raymond Laurent.  This trip was never
recorded in the documents submitted to the Parliament during the
ratification process, since the one making the report in the National
Assembly said that the last entry date of Neptune in Haiti was March 31
2001, as confirmed in his “Haitian Passport”.

Yvon Neptune’s address in the United States is:  58, Cary Place, Freeport NY
11520.  He bought this house whilst living in Haiti.

I am absolutely convinced that the continual pursuit of Yvon Neptune file
and its favorable conclusion is better than 500 demonstrations, even though
demonstrations are extremely important.  When the Jews wanted to know the
names of the nazis who became US Citizens, they were able to find out the
information needed. Why could not we, Haitians, do the same?  Use your
relationships because they are sure avenues for the finds.

ARTICLE 91 (FOR WILNER CONTENT)
Any person wanting to be a member in the House of Representative, must
comply with the following:
1. Be a Haitian citizen or a citizen of Haitian origin and have never given
up his/her nationality.
2. Have at least 25 years.
3. Enjoy one’s civic and political rights and have never been condemned or
received penalty involving the loss of civic rights for a crime against the
law of universal application.
4. Be a resident in the county that will represented for at least two (2)
consecutive years prior to the dates of elections.
5. Either be the owner of one building at least, or work or have a business
in the county.
6. Be discharged as the administrator of public money.

ARTICLE 96 (FOR YVON NEPTUNE)
Any person wanting to become Senator, must comply with the following:
1. Be a Haitian citizen or a citizen of Haitian origin and have never given
up his/her nationality
2. Have at least 30 years.
3. Enjoy one’s civic and political rights and have never condemned or
received penalty involving the loss of civic rights for a crime against the
law of universal application.
4. Be a resident in the department for at least four (4) consecutive years
before the dates of elections.
5. Either be the owner of one building at least, or work or have a business
in the county.
6. Be discharged as the administrator of public money

ARTICLE 157 (FOR YVON NEPTUNE)
Any person wanting to become Prime Minister elect must comply with the
following:
1. Be a Haitian citizen or a citizen of Haitian origin and one that has
never given up his/her nationality
2. Have at least 30 years.
3. Enjoy one’s civic and political rights and have was never condemned or
received penalty involving the loss of civic rights for a crime against the
law of universal application.
4. Have property or work in Haiti.
5. Be a resident in the country for at least five (5) consecutive years.
6. Be discharged as the administrator of public money