14691: jhudicourtb re: nadal's ancestral mistake (fwd)

From: JHUDICOURTB@aol.com

Nadal wrote
"One of my ancestor, General Boyer Bazelais signed the Act of Independance of

Haiti  in 1804. He was a general and a  mulatto who fought hard for our

freedom and our independence."

As far as I know the Bazelais who signed the Independance Act was Laurent
Bazelais.  Boyer Bazelais was two generations younger, son of a Bazelais
woman and a son of Jean-Pierre Boyer.  Jean-Pierre Boyer was Boyer Bazelais'
grand-father.  I know that because Boyer Bazelais was my grand-mother's
grand-father.
Am I right Gillou?