14708: Sanon: RE: 14706: Vilaire: Haiti Nouvel Ordre Unitaire (HAITI NOU) (fwd)

From: Edy Sanon <esanon@gate.net>

Marx,
I am unequivocally and unambiguously in agreement with you. You are sound
and clear on our infamous "YO" and "WE", although you forgot to include
"PEOPLE".
I however believe that Our Haiti is a failed Nation-State. The answer, to
declaring a failed state and re-instating a legitimate state that must
provide the basics for survival to its citizenry, would not be in my reach
without brains like yours! Thank you Marx for your invaluable insights to
this list!
Esanon@gate.net