14721: Hyppolite Pierre asking for info (fwd)

From: Hyppolite Pierre <hpierre@irsp.org>

Could someone help me on the electoral issues here. I understand that the
government is trying to revive the process. I am also sure that there are 7
sectors that are possibly, just possibly, willing to send their members to
form the electoral counci; one that is completely opposed to it (the
Convergence), and another one that I am not sure, which it is.

Is it the other opposition parties, excluding the Convergence and Manigat's
Union Patriotique, or are they the Human Rights organizations? I am not too
sure which one is which, for I am reading conflicting reports on that issue.

Any help on that issue would be appreciated. You can email me off line, if
you wish.

My best to you,
Hyppolite Pierre
IRSP