=?x-unknown?q?14854=3A__Saint-Vil_=3A_How_to_say_=22la_vi?==?x-unknown?q?_ch=E8=22_even_when_=22lavi_n_pa_ch=E8=22_?==?x-unknown?q?=28fwd=29?=

From: Jean Saint-Vil <jafrikayiti@hotmail.com>

Well well,

We are indeed living in strangely strange times, where bitterly bitter
consequences come with stating the obviously obvious (Du Tuyau, 2002).

While allegations of persecution befalling those who utter the words "lavi
chè" in Haiti keep running wild; we are mindful that here, in Canada,a high
level government official recently lost her job for stating something
equally obvious as "lavi chè nan peyi d Ayiti". Thank G$d the clever
Canadian Prime Minister intervened rather quickly in the press to save the
day by insisting (without a visible wink!): "I know Bush and he is no morron
at all!".

Perhaps Haitians should seek the honourable Prime Minister's advice on how
to turn their tongues while communicating their deepest repressed thoughts,
without risking punishment at the hands of the friendly neighborhood bullies
that be.

Tis being the carnival season, may we all sing a song, friends?

Wi, lavi a chè ! (yes, the cost of life has gone up)
Wi, gaz la monte wo, pase mòn kalvè (yes, price at the pump is climbing
still)

non, pa di m non Tibouch! (no, don't tell me no Baby Bush!)

Wi se vre, sa "du" pou di (yes, this may be too hard to say)

Men, konbyen lit san pa galon? (But, how much blood per gallon?)
konbyen lit san pa galon?
konbyen lit san pa galon?
konbyen lit san pa galon?

Anverite mezanmi LAVI N PA CHÈ !
indeed people, our lives ain't worth much!)

Jafrikayiti
«Ou vin pou w blo m. Men, tèyèkrizboulit mwen w pa ka blo m!»
http://www.i-port.net/sd-in-j/