14881: Marassa: MaRasta danses wit Sanba (fwd)

From: DeSprit Marassa <lwasauvaj@hotmail.com>

Greatings to youse alls:

Sanba says to us:

"It is certainly not Haiti. After all, we know not only do people in Haiti
talk as they wish against or in support of whatever they want nowadays, as
opposed to less than a decade ago, but they even do it in total disrespect
to the elected government an in obvious collaboration with those who do not
want Haiti to have even the appearance of a country."

We's thinkin maybee yous r not kwite cognitive to the sum of the realities
exhibitioned by the various peeples in hour feyre heyti. we  was tryin ta
get us a signal on the ol radyo this here mourning and by gol darn gosh if n
radyo metropole is off a the airwaves. we switches el radyo to hallucination
2000 and we's findin thems talkin ups a tempet in a teakettle about one of
them thar messengers that people here likes to be shooting at and harassing
alls a the times.

We's pickin hour cerebrum bout wise we canst not get us a signal, an seems
that one a them there reporters with a border gots himself harassed and
menaced. he sleeps somewhere else and they come to his residencia an torch
up 'is wheels and his casa.  so, radyo meteorite is protesting that thar
mauvaise deed by singing simon an garfunkel's sound of silence.

we's a thinkin thet if'n ya gots ta be silent to protest sometin' boy oh boy
youse y'all aint got no freedom speakers. well oks ya gots a few but they
all marron or dead ors they dont be catching zzz's at their haciendas cuz
they gots be burned down back under the faux coup d'etat. now we aint sayin
thet peeple don speak truth and consekwences but gosh darn theys a payin a
hurtful price, as we perceive it to be. an wesa gots ta say thet lots of dem
Haitianos is purty derned cawshus bout whet it is they bee seying. we be
efumistically refurrin to self censorboat

we's suspext that 'cept maybe them thar peeples whore s kvetching on behalve
ofa dem der demigags in the ol casa blanca, or dem der big alfa betiz ers
not much speech is free for the takin. no whut im sayin rumba?

we's beliefing that mista ras dominique et mista ras lindor shall not have
died in vain for speakin out and for lettin others speak out.

but we's surement deranged dazed and confused by the continuity of denial of
the present situation by the dirty deluge apologists whose only reply is
that the present regime is not as bad as the de facto or the macoutes. we's
a thinkin the defacktoes n'etaient pas de good guys if yur kethcin hour
snowdripht an sandune. these thar opiniones aint mutually 'sclusive if ya
catchin wee waves.

Us and the three of us is pretty sure that when we be shoutin j'accuse! at
the conga line of suckholes outrement nown as paid lavalas apologists we no
be sayin that the de facktoes were a swell bunch of lads out for a sunday
stroll on the white cliffs of dover.

Nay. we's a be spewing fourth the ungodly image of a bunch of pretender
likes talkin a good game bout love n roses and stairways to heaven whilst
lightning the poches of them they sposing to be protectoring and workin fer
whilst payin oodles of dinero to convince peeple thet their demokracy is
douser then the axle of evil cedrASS. if thet there demokracy = lina, then
"ou dous, lina, ou dous! an we's be statin fer the compackt discos thet them
ain' t gots no desirins to unhinge the soi-disant embargo cuz they'd ave
nowon to blame cept theyselfs.

we's apologizin for de Lina line but sumtymes we gets us carried up in the
raptures of our streams of uncontchiousless.

we's sayin go back two basics. if'n it were a krime under the ugly bugly
defacktoes then we's de klarin that youse kant justify it under the dirty
deluge as too rongs makin a kupple of writes.

we's jus sayin

depuis en Kongo
DeSprit maRassta