14890: Sanba: Sorry! (fwd)

From: sanba@juno.com

I am sorry to say that I have no spare time to decipher the language from one of the Corbetlander who is trying to communicate with me,in an attempt to prove me wrong for thinking that free speech exists in Haiti. Apparently the writer was trying to emulate Dutuyeau, however his/her joke was too noisy and had made the message too difficult for me to understand.

The present note is an invitation for the writer to translate his ideas in plain English if s/he wants me to pay the attention required for a positive dialogue.

For the record, I would like to emphasize that this demand is, by no means, construed as a rejection of those who cannot write English well. In such case, I would create the necessary time to get the most of the message.