14908: Dorce (part II)Re: 14764: Succar: Re: 14748: Dorce:Re: 14665: Nadal (fwd)

From: LAKAT47@aol.com

In a message dated 2/10/03 5:18:10 AM Pacific Standard Time, Jean Succar
<succarj@hotmail.com>
writes:

<< To conclude the elite of Haiti does belong where it is now.  It has done a
 lot for this country.  We need to find a way to link them to the people in a
 more conspicuous way and make them more responsible for its betterment.  I
 was hoping Aristide could do that instead of overtly attacking them.  >>
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

The elite of Haiti could fall into the ocean and Haiti would be better off.
However since this is not likely to happen, more's the pity, I agree that
finding a way to make them more socially responsible is the best thing that
could be done.  You say they have done a lot for Haiti, would you care to
list a few things?  Because they've been there a long time and Haiti is dying
a fast death and has been since way before Aristide.  I fail to see what good
they have done for anyone but themselves.  They couldn't care less about
Haiti only what Haiti can give them.  Like many people who want to make money
off Haiti and leave nothing in the country.  They've been asked to the
table....how are you going to find a way to link them to the people they have
worked so diligently to be separate from?  As I see it, it's a one way
rejection.  All those who do not accept the invitation, I think are the
problem in Haiti.  Simple as that.

Kathy Dorce~