14939: Marass to Dreyfuss: listnin' to Hallucination 2000 from Langley (fwd)

From: DeSprit Marassa <lwasauvaj@hotmail.com>

Deer Mr. Dryfuss:

we shirley wasn't inn imitation of no brer rabbit, thets fer damned shore.
we was lookin to thet Sufferin Succotash! fella from bugs bunny truth be
told. young and phreud mite have sumthin to say.

we was tellin this here list in our suthern hillbilly djoel ak100 thet we
hed sum insight for y'all. you kan tell ms foushe that if we phelt we could
speak with her clarity without no reprizals we would. we kant is our cant.

we's be talkin like this cuz we cant be two shore one of them damned chime
wont sneek up on us whilst we tryin to pawkin machin nou. nowsadays they
just calls ya'll a drugdealer and pull y'all into a nearby house and shoot
you up good. and we ain't talkin bout heroin djoel

self censorboat(ship) aint no joke djoel. leastways u kould always be askin
Michelle Montas why she dun closed that stashun. even if ya'll dont like
Olivier Nadal he had to move his sorry butt to Floride to be able to flap
them there gums the way he wanted.

we wuz givin ya sum info djoel, knot teledjoel. we told ya thet we was
listin to halloosinachun 2000[Radio Vison 2000] when they dun tol us radyo
meteorite was off the err fer the hole day.

we told ya thet the Steeles Foundation is advertisin on there spiderwebsite
that they done got themselfs "a sovreign nation" as a klient and aint they
proud. thats a historical event djoel just like this here year was sposin to
be. we wuz tryin to tell ya djoel that somethin is awfull fishy smelly in
this here set up.

we wuz tryin to make ya see thet the connecshun between the STeeles
foundation and the Trouillot-Aristides ain't sittin so well with us. We got
us a situation where the power gots itself goin in the same damn direction
as the money.

we gots us a situashun where a group of mercks with special forces
'speriences an way two tight ties with the pentagon is proteckting a guy who
kant stop hisself frum bad-mouthin the ssame organizashuns "keepin him alive
and safe"
it aint makin no cents fer us slow hillbillie djoels.

Depi en Langley
DeSprit Marassa