14955: Victor: FHSA 4th Annual Convention (fwd)

From: Roland Victor <miro_926@yahoo.com>

 Florida Haitian Student Association 4th Annual
Convention

When: April 4-6, 2003
Where: Florida International University-Biscayne
Campus
Contacts:
www.fhsai.org

Roland Victor 813.657.4151
Patrick Chanea 813.781-4801
Mathilde Time 813.975-8795
Salusa Basquin 561.686.4364
Milot Millien 305.496.9207

For Immediate Release:

The Florida Haitian Student Association, inc (FHSA)
will be hosting its 4th annual convention on April
4-6th.  This is the pre-Independence celebration
convention.  We must ask ourselves why our country is
the poorest in the Western Hemisphere.  We as Haitians
experience a dying economy wherever we land on earth.
There is a reason and we must question it.  Is there
really hope for Haiti in the abilities and potentials
of her children?

The convention will be focusing on the need to care
for our community, the youth and of course, Haiti;
hence the theme “Empowering Our Community Through
Education and Economics Growth: A Step Toward 2004.”
We need action-taking and thought-provoking men and
women that are willing to join forces to rebuild
Haiti.  We can do it; we just have to stop talking and
start taking some action.  We invite everyone who
cares about Haiti and her people to join us at our
fourth annual convention in Miami.  It will be an
event that you will not forget.

# # #