14973: Marasa to Dailey (fwd)

From: DeSprit Marassa <lwasauvaj@hotmail.com>

Dear Mr. Dailey,

You say Papa Doc worse than Aristide. I believe internet keep Aristide from
doing all he like to do. We no need journalist to come to Haiti to give
news. People send news to Corbett list. Aristide pay people to write on
Corbett list too. Corbett try to balance. Jean Dominique very interesting
case. Michele Montas afraid to blame Aristide. Mr Demme afraid to blame
Aristide. They put childrens lives in danger. Aristide no play. He kill
anybody to keep power. He love power. He love money. He no love Haitian
people. He use Haitian people. Aristide no need foreign aid. He have
columbian aid. He no use columbian money to feed people. Many people in
Haiti hungry. No negotiation to feed hungry people. Power more important. He
blame blanc for hungry haitians. He blame blanc and oposition for all Haiti
problems. He saint. He funny saint. Maybe he not saint after all.
Many good people help Aristide come back to Haiti. They still good people.
Aristide betray them. Not there fault. I wait for good people to say
Aristide fool them. They get forgivness. Bon dieu bon.
If Dany Glover support Haiti, that good. If he support Aristide, that no
good. Big difference.

Marasa