15015: Senou: ARTICLE 157 (fwd)

From: Senou <senou@yahoo.com>

ARTICLE 157:
To be appointed Prime Minister, a person must:
1) Be a native-born Haitian, and never have renounced
Haitian nationality;
2) Have attained thirty (30) years of age;
3) Enjoy civil and political rights and never have
been sentenced to death, personal restraint or penal
servitude or the loss of civil rights;
4) Own real property in Haïti and practice a
profession there;
5) Have resided in the country for five (5)
consecutive years;
6) Have been relieved of his responsibilities if he
has been handling public funds.

This issue keeps on coming and I strongly believe the
Prime Minister shall come forward and answer that
question once and for all.

We must respect the constitution and it is the law of
the land. We shall not speculate on the citizenship of
anyone.
First Question: Where he was born?
Second Question: When He left Haiti?
Third Question: Did he ever renounce to his Haitian
Nationality?
Fourth Question: Did he regain his Haitian Nationality
(a temporary provision of the constitution have given
Haitians who had naturalized the opportunity to regain
their civic right back)

In case the gentleman does not come forward and he has
his constitutional right not to disclose voluntary any
information, an individual can file a suit against the
Haitian congress to make public his record.  Since the
U.S. administration is not too friendly with
Port-au-Prince, I suspect they could have made public
this damaging information already.

It is easy to go to his former workplace or check his
travel document to verify his citizenship status. This
type of information can destroy a career one must have
tangible proof before making any allegation my friend.
Yo di, my friend each story has two sides and sometime
you must know what had happened before. And why that
particular individual makes this damaging allegation
now, why waiting that long? May be no more friendship
and he/she is trying to get even. To make sure just
double check and a simple email or phone call can
clarify doubt. This one of the reason you should keep
your email in a safer place, you should keep all notes
that you receive, one day you may have to use them to
show bad intent from a particular individual.

NB: if you want to retrieve email for the past ten or
15 years, I can help you.

Senou