15017: Du Tuyau re: tou dwat and Mister Simidor (fwd)

From: ViandeMoulue@aol.com

Dear tou dwat,
You straight on, Mister, or Missers, or Miz. You straight on. But, you know, you make Mister Simidor make beautiful reply for you when he write like this: <<Generally, "tou dwat," the truth is in the pudding. A good mix of logic, common sense and familiarity with the subject at hand usually suffices to pass judgement on the veracity of the story.>>>
Oh God, dear God in the sky, once again, Mister Simidor is so right. So right.
I guess Mister Simidor agree a little too much for veracity of tou dwat too, when tou dwat say straight on, the truth nothing but the truth like that in veracity, in post number 14974:<<May I recall the pipe bombs and the drive by shoooting aimed at the then typicall lavalas supporter (markets, bus stops...) At that time the opposition declared itself out of the race, so what opposition rally repression do you talk about ? Rallies, not provoquing declaration... what opposition rally was held in Haiti in 2000 ?>>>
Mister, Miz, or Missers tou dwat, this truth too maybe Mister Simidor writes about. Back then Mister Simidor, was there a good HR office for those dead poor people because the parents of children going to school in Carrefour and other poor sections of Haiti wanted to vote for the president that is president now? Those children die going to school and no HR office say nothing for about them. Is because maybe, they look like parents their parents go vote Lavalas on 26 Novembre 2000? Tell me a little Mister Simidor, please, please tell me. Can you help my little dumb mind understanding why there was back then, no HR office for investigation for those children? Those children dead for election one-man-one-vote, were victims of struggle for democracy in Haiti. Wouldn't you say? Let you, I, and everyone be fair with the truth if we want Haiti a better country. This no issue Lavalas versus Convergence. This issue about a country that need for to be moving along for better democracy, no elitocracy or mass-ocracy. Democracy, Mister Simidor, for everybody tout moun have same right when they cast their little ballot. I know you agree. You always for reason. That why is why I like your logic so much all time, all the time.
Du Tuyau moun fou and tèt cho at same time, all the time