15019: Du Tuyau Re: Mrs. JHudicourt and education (fwd)

From: ViandeMoulue@aol.com

Dear Missers Hudicourt,

You write and I laugh so hard, people in restaurant while I making WMD salad come to me and say, "what you problem now, Du Tuyau?".

I like you write what you write. Let me repeat like you so I can be JAKO-REPET-parrot-repeat too. Oh God this too funny for good...

>>> Go watch Aristide's speeches; that's how he educates his people.  He says: "repete apre m:  "ane sa Haiti pral 2003 fwa
pi bel" (repeat after me: this year Haiti will become 2003 times more beautiful).  That is such a disgustingly backwards way of treating the people of Haiti.>>> (from the pen of Missers JHudicourt).

Now, if opposition writes and talks logical sense and truthfully truth like this one, Lavalas would be have been long time for long time "dans ses petits souliers" in its little shoes. Maybe democracy really start better that way because issues discussion seriously based on truth and fact, no on fantasy like La Sirène, La Baleine, chapo m' tombe nan lanmè.

Well, maybe opposition takes a little note from you logic this one. Instead of fighting for le pouvwar-power, they make sense and I go vote for them. That way, no body has to have to rely on lying and deceiving HR groups.

Du Tuyau like this truth for everyone should read this truth. I like this truth for maybe Haiti benefit for this real REAL truth.