15061: tou dwat: Re: 15051: Simidor Re: 15041 (Du Tuyau for Mister Simidor) (fwd)

From: tou dwat <tou_dwat@hotmail.com>

Pipe bombs and drive by shooting before nov 26 were not happening in cité
soleil !... Cathdrale, aviation, stadium, petion ville...I remember Morel's
picture of what was called a barbecue (burning corps) in cité soleil ... that's
not what I'm talking about...

About ten days before the nov. election, I for one, have seen  a kid with part
of his head blown off near cathedrale... his parents were lavals supporters...

At that time the opposition declared itself out of the race cause of violence
in the streets...how convenient !