15078: Du Tuyau clarification for Mister Simidor (fwd)

From: ViandeMoulue@aol.com

Mister Simidor,

You are suggestively suggesting, that I like rache-manyók eradication. That I no like for Convergence or for Lavalas. For little clarification for you, I no revolutionary. I maybe evolutionary. So please take away the "r" for me and just say, Du Tuyau is evolutionary, NOT revolutionary.

I no want to see Convergence disappear in the clouds of the sky. I no want to see Lavalas disappear in the infinity of nothingness. I like for me and everybody to see that these two groups evolve, and become strong and worthy opponents in the political debate, without the demonizing on either side.

My goal is no, NO for seeing the NCHR destroyed in destruction. NO AT ALL!!! NO IN ALL! I want for my little eyes to see that it evolves into a trustworthy Human Rights group that stays above the fray, away from the madness of the political wind of the moment. Okay? okay, okay... I want to see NCHR, like I hope most Haitians, become part of institution to protect democracy, no to make wrong comparing of Aristide with Papa Doc. In all fairness to reasonableness, that is simply not true. Simply not true.

Convergence has lots and lots of experience now. Problem is, the strongest segment in their group need maybe for little learning that elections means elections not selections. They want all political space for themselves only. Therefore the demoniac demonizing of Lavalas.

Lavalas and its chimè segment want all space for themselves and destroy Convergence. I am equally, squarely, and truthfully against that kind of garbage. So when group like NCHR tell for them to the world, I agree but not convinced at all that the evil is only on one side. Okay? okay, okay...

They must learn that they have to deal with each other in reasoning reasonable way, away from my Victoria Secrets, the UFO's and everything else in the betweens.

All or most human rights groups now are either doing human rights for Lavalas, or for Convergence. That not is not what human rights is about all about. It's about the civil and political rights of people all people, blan kou nèg, rich kou póv. I would be scared in my baggy pants I so skinny, to see that NCHR no more in Haiti because they have potential and capabilities to do much better by staying above the current fray.

Mister Simidor, Haiti has too many architects for new vehicles, when what the car needs is not architects for new vehicles building, but mechanicien for major tune up. We have always had architects but car always had and will always have defects. That why is why we need now no architects, but mechanics for tune up. That was, is, and will always be my point.

And oh, ....

Also, Mister Simidor, I no accuse no one of thief, corruption, and things like that Mister Simidor. I ask people on all sides for little carefulness in approach because at the end of the day, all the little sides and the in-betweens are there to stay, whether one little side or all little sides like it or not. That was, is, and will always be my little point. But maybe, I speaking in the desert. Or I like I am like Sisyphus, trying to climb the rock above the mountain but the rock keeps on degrengole-falling down, and down, and down. Maybe that why is why I so sad sometimes on Haiti because, I no see how I can never like that, go and open up my little restaurant in Jérémie and speak little French while smoking my pipe with good Haitian tobacco with "les bourgeois de la région" on the verandah after a good meal.

Maybe, ... that why is why I little bit so sad sometimes on the matter of Haiti.

Mèsi plizyè-anpil-for-the-thank-you-very-much.
Du Tuyau moun fou