15075: Du Tuyau for Higbie on regarding Re: 15067: Higbie re 15041: Du Tuyau to Simidor (fwd)

From: ViandeMoulue@aol.com

On beautiful message dated 3/9/03 10:04:44 AM Eastern Standard Time, Missers Higbie writes for to me:

>... we are becoming more and more a specimen of failure, always begging>Canadians, French, Americans and everyone else for either 500 million>dollars, or to go and remove Aristide because he was elected by a majority>of poor people.
Really, Du Tuyau, is this really an accurate description of the motives andactions of the opposition?   Who is begging the Canadians, the French, theAmericans and everyone else to remove President Aristide?

Dear Missers Higbie,
500 million dollars is Aristide gouvernement asking for money all the time from foreign banks and banks play his gouvernement with Enron Mathematiques. So they tell him, "you give us 20 million for past due payment, we give you 500 million". So maybe Aristide plays them too and say, "okay, okay, okay ... I no more ask for 500 million; you do a little deduction from me and you give me 500 million minus 20 million equals 480 million; that way, we no more have Enron mathematics".
On other question you have for begging to remove Aristide International Community, you no can tell me this no true because I saw, with my own 2 eyes ak de gren je mwen, and I hear, with my own 2 little ears mwen menm ti zórčy, opposition politician practically begging recently, State Department person on Haiti, asking this person lady to help for go to Haiti and remove Aristide from power.
So there it is for you, Missers Higbie. Plus, Missers Higbie, no 1 month finish in my 25 months in United States Great States for a opposition politician to come to United States Great States or some other wordly capital, and ask for more help to overthrow Aristide. No too long ago, Mister Manigat the rightful scholar was again in United States Great States for same mission. Is that a lie for me lying? Or is that a factual fact, Missers Higbie?
You ask me other questions too, Missers Higbie, on Corbett list CROSSFIRE like CNN. You say, Missers Higbie:<<<Do you really think the opposition, many of whom were once strong supporters of Aristide and Lavalas in its earlier form, want to now remove him "because he waselected by a majority of poor people?">>>
Well, many of whom were once strong supporters of Aristide. Truthfully true. And clarity of truth also suggests suggestively, that something is deeply wrong in Mister Aristide's style of governance. So they walked away from him. No problemo-problema there for me, you, or anyone else in this world of politic of Haiti insane country when it comes to politics.
But you also say one little important one more thing. You say,  <<<"because he was elected by a majority of poor people>>> Well, ... not per se Missers Higbie, ... not per se ... They are a little afraid too much, a little too much afraid that if they go for to elections under normality of all circumstances, with OAS there, IFES there, and every possible watch dog group there, and everything is fair and square, they maybe no can win. But that's the risk of politics and elections, Missers Higbie, wouldn't you say? The goal of elections is no to win all-time, all-the-time. It is at times and maybe at all times all the times, to advance one's argument so perhaps in the maybe of the possibilities, sometime eventually, after electorate realize that government is no good and that you were right in your argument all along, they vote for your little self or your party politique. It is a painfully difficultly slow, heart-wrenching procedural little thing that eventually gets to be so rewarding. Because just like the politicians, the electorate also need a curvely curve of experience to weed out the crooks, the liars, the mentally debile, the lougawou, et coetera et ra.
Missers Higbie, it is not because they poor; it is rather perhaps in the possibility of maybe's, that they want the food, power right away (maje tou kwit), while they have yet to establish a certain level of trust with the electorate. In the sadness of the worse, Missers Higbie, those who could vote for them in their rich localities rarely vote cast their ballot themselves. So they only have one option: apply pressure on the institutions to add pwazon-rat-poison to who is in power so that person never can govern bad or good. That is what is happening in the happenings of Haiti politics right now.
Finally in the end of my speech-diskou, Missers Higbie, my boss in restaurant knows that I no like stale bread-croutons to eat. It make too much noise in my mouth and I have bad teeth-dan-pouri. The only time when I use stale bread-crouton is when I drink a little bit too much, like last night, watching over the beautiful clear sky with girlfriend, in my search for UFO's, and drinking bonjan Haitian tafia-alcohol-zo devan. Then next morning, I take all stale bread I took from restaurant, and make soup blan ak pen ak aransó-smoked herring with piman-hot-pepper. I no like croutons, Missers Higbie. Me no like croutons at all. Too much noise for my weak teeth-dan-pouri.
Du Tuyau the moun fou >