15140: Nadal Re:15109 : Nadal replies to Sanba . (fwd)

>From  Olivier Nadal : o_nadal@bellsouth.net

Hello Sanba,
First of all, please note that I do not have any political goal in Haiti. I
just have a strength inside me that tells me to say the  the truth about the
real political situation in Haiti. I am a very honest person and I am not
playing any games. However, I feel it is my responsability as a haitian
citizen to tell to the world all the  atrocities and all the  crimes
committed in Haiti by   the defacto Lavalas  government since 1990 .Honesty
as far as I am concerned , for every haitian today , is to tell the truth
about the Lavalas  human rights violations and corruption . It is crucial
for the survival of 8 million of Haitians that everyone  who has a
conscience , denounces  publicly on the net and elsewhere, the duplicity
,cynism ,machiavelism and all the lies of Jean Bertrand Aristide and his
wife Mildred Aristide.
It is too bad that most  Corbetters do not speak french ,because most proofs
available about  the Lavalas  human rights violations, political violence,
corruption ,state terrorism , state crimes and drug trafficking in Haiti by
the Lavalas thugs and the Aristide family , are actually written in french .
Furthermore for your information I do have a mandate from all the honest
citizens of Haiti and from the haitian silent majority to tell the truth
about all the Lavalas crimes. You will very  surprised to hear that  I have
hundred of thousands of haitians  in Haiti as well as abroad that do share
the same spirit as mine and who are behind me.Believe me ,Sanba, this is
the real  majority. In terms of numbers ,Jean bertrand Aristide and his
goons  represent nothing . They are  "du rififi".
That's why my family and I  have been threatened to death by Jean Bertrand
Aristide and his thugs and that's  why also so many couragous haitians from
the haitian civil society are also in exile today for raising their voices
against Jean Bertrand Aristide and speaking up against the Lavalas
dictatorship.
Unfortunately the silent majority is silent because of the Lavalas
repression all over the country and because of the complicity of the
international community.(Some are making a lot of money with Aristide and
his wife and we know them,we have their names).

I am moving fast . This is not a game !
Good day Sanba !

Olivier Nadal