15144: Anonymous2: Re: 15135: Anonymous, suggesting reading of Post 15121: [iso-8859-1] "this week in Haiti vol.20:52 [iso-8859-1] 3/12/2003" (fwd)

POST ANONYMOUSLY:

First, I want to second anon's feeling that the recent Haiti Progress
piece represents a truly outstanding synopsis of the recent and current
Haitian situation.  It is probably the best single piece, being how it is
so compact, that I have ever read on recent Haiti.

Second, I would take anon's suggestion further and suggest that folks not
just ensure they read the piece, but pass it along very widely.

Finally, I would ask the author of the piece to consider significantly
expanding the piece into a publication beyond just Haiti Progress.  Also,
submit it to the NYT--I am certain you have already thought of that,
though.

Thanks.