15166: Re marasa, Ives, NYRB (fwd)

From: DeSprit Marassa <lwasauvaj@hotmail.com>

I not like Mr Ives piece. Mr Daily's piece funny too. But I know Mr Ives
hide truth with his list of facts. Mr Ives refer to parlament and Mr Ives
know Haiti not have parlament for long long time. Mr Dailey try to make bad
government sound bad. Mr Ives try to make bad government sound like they
have little problems. Mr Ives smart man. Mr Ives disappointed with bad
government. Mr Ives we have big problem in Haiti with press. JB want Cuban
style press. One man, one word. That no good for you and your brothers and
sisters. Radio Haiti have big problems. Radio Kiskeya have big problems.
Don't let Mr Dailey make you emotional. Keep head clear.